Saturday 13 June 2009

THIS IS WHAT I'M ON....

Someone asked me what I'm do/am doing..as all I seem to do is travel!
So here you go...

NUMBER 1

RUNNING THIS WITH LAURA FLECTHER

IN


It's the going to be amazing this year, promise you that! Let's put London on the map!!
Keep checking www.bicyclefilmfestival.com for updates.

NUMBER 2


I've been shooting a little film/doc for the last year that has lot's of amazing people in it. It's about the west indies, immigration, bikes, skate, just culture i guess. Editing it down now. Will be Premiering it at the London Bicycle Film Festival. Setting up the site and putting some snippets up for it over the next few weeks, these are the first batch...






NUMBER 3

I've started a Jewellery Line with Duffy called LOVE, based on shit like this... Shoul be ready in Autumn or 'Fall' to my US crew.



That's about it.

xx

No comments: