Monday 14 June 2010

TOKYO PART 1....

I have just sent my REAL photos to be processed ... BUT I just have to update this now otherwise I never will.

These photos are all the digital photos we all took on the trip.

Tokyo is NEXT LEVEL .. when people say it is 'another world' they mean it, the city structure, the people, the food, the technology, the way of life, the fashion ... EVERYTHING!

Culture shock for sure .. I was the only black girl there for a lot of the the time, I saw 2 others in 10 days! Crazeeee

We stayed in the posh area GINZA, which is like Knightsbridge in London.

It is the most expensive place I have been but also one of the best.

Full commentary when I update tomorrow with film photos ...

Day view



Night view, it's like being in a film!






Jenga in the road... As you do!


KINGDOM touched it and it all fell down!



Soo cute :)

Ca$hing in.








Happy with my 5D ...

Carri did a signing for her CASSETTE PLAYA X SWATCH watch....





There was a CASSETTE PLAYA X SWATCH party put on by PAUL from VANITY...

The new film I shot for Carri was playing...


Intense!

The cru: KINGDOM, CARRI, YOON from AMBUSH + ME
KINGDOM killed it -------> MINDREADER










No comments: