Thursday 27 May 2010

TOKYO DAY 1 ...

Jetlag is killing me.. it is like 4am in Tokyo right now... I can't sleep...

I had about 3 hours sleep in the 48hours before leaving for JAPAN.. WIRED...

These are all backberry photos as I am shooting all my photos on this... so just a quick update...


We flew from LONDON to ZURICH to connect to our plane to Tokyo ....

This was the smallest plane with the craziest design....

Flying BUSINESS CLASS is great on long flights as they have beds so you can sleep.. i got my 8 hours in!

Plus the food is good...

And I got to sit next to CARRI the whole time!


We got in to TOKYO at 7am and got the bus to the city, we are staying in GINZA

I have expensive looking nails courtesy of WAH NAILS, as always


And expensive vintage VERSACE shades that |I just brought from Zone7Style he has the best shit!

As soon as we got to the city there was a protest going on but we couldn't understand what it was about...


Jet-lagged we had to go straight for a meeting at SWATCH HQ

How sick is their lift!


I want this clock for my studio!


Our good friend Jarrett Reynolds from NIKE was randomly in town so we went to the smallest Punk bar in Shibuya ....


Kingdom (dj/ producer) and Enid from SWATCH...
This place is another world....

Tomorrow will be fun...

No comments: