Wednesday 18 March 2009

SACRAMENTO..

I'VE BEEN M.I.A. I've been chilling in Sac for a while. I like it. It's soo peaceful, beautiful and warm. It makes you feel that you are alive, if you know what i mean. Like actually living and doing things that you like, enjoying every day.
DRINKING WITH...






SMOKING HOOKAH...




RIDING AND ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS...













I WENT TO SEE MATT RODRIGUEZ' BAND PLAY A FEW TIMES 'THE STORYTELLERS' NOW I'M SINGING THEIR SONGS ALL DAY!!!



MY FAV THINGS TO DO IN SAC (on this trip anyway, if for any reason you ever go!)...

1. FOX AND GOOSE. (A great British Pub and Restaurant- The food is SICK!)

2. RIDE AROUND THE RIVER (Always beautiful and the people are so friendly)

3. RIDE ON THE FREEWAY (It's fucking intensely amazing but the only city it would be semi safe to do it)

4. KING OF CURLS HAIRDRESSER. (The best black hairdressers in the US without a doubt)

1 comment:

P.C. WILLIAMS said...

im loving your socks xxx