Monday 2 November 2009

NYC 'LONDON TO PARIS' PREMIERE ....

WOW! It's been a long few months on the grind. And a lot of sleepless nights, but it all paid off.

I cannot express how happy I am with the final version of the film, thank you to everyone who helped me make it happen, especially Alex Berry who stayed up 3 nights in a row editing with me!

We premiered the film On Thursday 29 OCTOBER in NYC @ the WNW Livestrong x DQM x Trackstar pop up space (which looks amazing!) and it went down great!

The turn out was great and there was a lot of familiar faces :)

The WNW Space


Everyone arriving

John Prolly
TAK on of NYC's finest photographers
Setting Up
Lights out




My boys in the film Steve, Ryan, Massan and Kyle :)
Brad from Trackstar and Me Mike Hernandez

Prolly and Tak
Julien from Nike and Ricky from Supreme (he looks like he is in the mafia)
Me and My girls Jessica and Suzette
Massan and Heron Preston

Tracy and Angelo BaqueGroup photo!

The response to the film was amazing! Lot's more screenings this month!

I will put up cities and dates this week

One Love xx

p.s I had no camera so all these photos are stolen from the internet!

Jessica did some cute videos!