Wednesday 11 November 2009

3 GREAT NYC FOOD SPOTS...

Food is soo important to me. So every time I travel now i will post good food spots so I remember!


BONESHAKERS. 134 Kingsland Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222. Tel: 718.963.0656.

Brad from Trackstar owns this restaurant so I wanted t check it out. I was soo pleasantly surprised. It is completely vegetarian and vegan and the food is nuts. I had the veggie burger and it blew my mind, straight delicious!



This made me laugh!


ARTICHOKE . 328 E 14th St, Manhatten New York . TEL: 1.212.228.2004

NYC is all about 'the slice' but I'm not a big pizza fan. However I was taken here and and the slices were on point! I had the 'Artichoke' and it was soo lovely and buttery I wanted another one. The pizza is great and the portions are big!


CARACAS. 93 1/2 E 7th St. NY, NY 10009 .TEL: 212.228.5062 (They have other locations too)

This is a Venezuelan food spot, the decor is sick! All you need to get are the Arepas, any one, they all kill it. Don't order too much as the portions are grand and the food is inexpensive so you could get carried away! It gets busy in there so you may have to wait for a seat! But it's worth it.

No comments: